Friday, October 30, 2015

Strange sea monster appears in tourist’s vacation photos


A British tourist who took pictures of the sea was left in shock after he discovered a weird "creature" had photobombed his holiday snaps.

Harvey Robertson, 52, was on a boat cruise with his family in Corfu when he captured a number of photographs inside a sea cave.

He held the camera over the side of the boat to take pictures of the sea.

But when he lifted his camera back up, Harvey discovered a mysterious creature had appeared in one of the frames.

Harvey said: "I have no idea what it could have been, I have never seen anything like it.

"I caught the picture by accident. I was in a sea cave on a small boat about 20 miles south of Albania on the west coast of Greece.

"I was trying to capture the water colour and was not looking at the water, the flash went off. I only saw the creature when looking back through my pics."

Read Full Story: BT.com

No comments: