Wednesday, March 13, 2019

Florida family claims to be haunted be a ghost (video)

LEHIGH ACRES, Fla. - A Lehigh Acres family said they are being tormented by several ghosts haunting their home.
Elizabeth Lightfoot said the nightmare first began when the family moved into their 7th Street West home in February.
“I don’t want to talk to it. I don’t want to communicate with it. I just want it to get out, but it doesn’t want to get out so we have to move," Lightfoot said. 

Lightfoot said the haunting episodes were mild and not as frequent at the start. The haunting episodes consisted of loud noises and items being shifted around the house, but Lightfoot said it quickly became violent.
“It broke our TV and our blender. I had to tie my cabinet shut. It even threw a knife at me," she said. 
“I don’t even want to go anywhere by myself in the house."

The paranormal expert Lee Ehrlich of Ghost Pros investigated the home for potential activity. He brought several detection tools meant to pick up paranormal activity and searched every room.  
“I would say that there’s something in the home that people may refer to as supernatural," Ehrlich said. "There’s definitely something odd going on here that warrants further study."
During the search, Ehrlich picked up audio waves he described as the spirit communicating.

No comments: