Tuesday, January 15, 2019

Home security camera captures the ghost of an Atlanta Mom's late son.

A grieving mum believes her home CCTV captured the ghost of her dead son in her kitchen after a 'transparent' figure triggered her camera sensor.

Mom-of-two Jennifer Hodge had been in bed watching TV with her daughter Lauren, 21, when she received a notification on her phone reading 'person spotted in entryway' last week.

When they opened the image, they saw a male figure 'beard and all' that looked just like their son and brother Robbie, who died two years earlier of a drug overdose.

Estate agent Jennifer, 57, claims she is still 'freaking out' after seeing the eerie figure last week - but finds comfort in believing it's a sign her son is at peace.

Jennifer, from Atlanta, Georgia, US, said: "It's just insane - I'm blown away. It's just crazy.

"I was laying in bed watching TV with my daughter and I was just about asleep.

"The phone was lay between us and I got this message notification saying someone was in the kitchen.

"She was like 'Mom, there's a person in the kitchen... Mom, that's Robbie!'

"She just said 'Mom, look! It looks like Robbie'. I was stunned.

"And it did look just like him - beard and all."



The two women rushed into the kitchen terrified by the unusual sighting but found no evidence of a break-in and nothing else has happened since.


The exceptionally clear image appears to show a male figure with white pyjamas in the family kitchen.

Jennifer said: "Now, I feel like he was letting me know he is happy in heaven.

"That brings me some comfort, but I still just think it's weird.

"I'm in awe - why did this happen to me?
 
"I haven't seen anything since and I had never seen a ghost before.

"Our camera is triggered by movement and noise, but there was no intruder when we ran into the kitchen.

"I don't know what to believe. I'm still in a state of shock.

"Does it look like Robbie? Yes. I would love to see anybody else's camera where people might look transparent. This is just weird."

Read Full Story: Mirror UK

No comments: