Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Bobby Brown claims to have had sex with a ghost (ugh)

Bobby Brown once had sex with a ghost.

The R&B star, who was once married to the late Whitney Houston, has revealed he woke up one night in a creepy new mansion and found a spook on top of him.

“I bought this mansion in Georgia... this was a really, really spooky place,” he told 20/20  interviewer Robin Roberts during a taped  interview, which airs on Tuesday night. “One time, I woke up, and yeah, a ghost... I was being mounted by a ghost.”

Brown, who recounts the odd experience in full in his upcoming memoir, Every Little Step, insists he wasn’t using drugs at the time and feels sure it wasn’t a crazy dream.

The 47-year-old, who also claims to have slept with Madonna and Janet Jackson, added, “I wasn’t high... I was not trippin’.”

Read Full Story: Toronto Sun

No comments: