Monday, June 15, 2015

Hospital worker takes Snapchat picture of 'dead girl' outside children's ward


Andrew Milburn was texting his girlfriend at Leeds General Infirmary on Friday night just before starting his night shift.

To prove he was at work, he sent her a Snapchat image of a corridor near the hospital's children's ward.

But the 21-year-old says he had no idea the picture that actually appeared on his .
FREAKY: There was nothing in the corridor when Andrew took this snap – it only appeared in the photo.
Andrew said: "My girlfriend asked me to prove I was at work so I sent her a picture as I walked to my office.

"Unbeknown at the time it appears that I captured a ghost figure in the corridors.

"I have since put this picture on Facebook, it has received thousands of likes and comments and has been shared as far as America.

"It has also been shared on to paranormal investigator groups, many of which believe the picture is real."

To make matters even more spooky – Andrew said a number of his colleagues at the hospital have heard footsteps .

He said: "There have been a few odd things.

Read Full Story: Daily Star UK 

No comments: