Monday, December 10, 2012

Former "Ghost Hunters" actor found after Facebook suicide note

A former star on the Syfy series "Ghost Hunters" and "Ghost Hunters International" has been found after he went missing after he left a note on his Facebook page yesterday, reports Saginaw News.

Brian Harnois posted a note that appeared suicidal in nature on his Facebook page around 11:51 a.m on Sunday, Dec. 9, 2012.

On Monday, Harnois' wife Michelle sent out a tweet, "I don't know the details, but Brian has been found safe and is currently on his way to get mental treatment."

Shortly after the note was posted on Brian's Facebook page, the news spread on Facebook and Twitter, and a Facebook page for Brian was posted to show support.


Jason Hawes, founder of TAPS, posted on his Facebook page around midnight on December 9, the following:

"To all, I have heard about Brian and my hope is he will be found safe. I was able to talk with him for a while about a month or so back and he seemed in a good place at that time. I hope he finds that good place again."

In the lengthy note that Brian left on his Facebook page he wrote, "I wanted to write this note to say goodbye to a certain few that need to know what happened to me."

Brian outlines mistakes he has made in his life and states he could never get his "crap together" and how his children deserve better. He stated he is in a "deep depression and know I will not come out of it."

The love for his two children is evident and towards the end of the note he asks "if someone could pass this on to her (his wife) it would be great."

He ends with, "Goodbye my love and goodbye my 2 darling babies. I will miss all 3 of you!!"
Friends and fans continue to support Brian with well wishes.

Source: Examiner

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Glad he was found alive. We all go though depressions and sometimes that leads to thoughts of self destruction. Ghost Hunting has dangers that are only now becoming recognized.

Unknown said...

I hope things are getting better for you.I was a big Ghosthunters fan years ago. I thought I and still thinks you are a good guy. Keep your chin up.