A Cleveland-area woman who found a couple of ghostly figures in a photo taken with her cell phone said she's not freaked out about it.

"To me, it was awesome," said Marcella Davis. "It's not scary to me."

David took the photo about 4 p.m. April 15 at Cleveland High School, where she was trying to get a shot of her nephew, who attends the school.

"He spun around so I couldn't take his picture, so I got the back of his head," she said. "I didn't try to take no more because he didn't let me."

Davis, the mother of two teenagers, said she doesn't understand much about the smart phone she used to take the photos, so that evening, her daughter was showing her how she could zoom in and out.

As her daughter zoomed in on the photo of her nephew, she could see more detail.

"She goes, 'Mom, look at this.' I was like, 'What?' and she showed me the picture of the ghost," Davis said. "You could see straight through it."

A man in a light-colored suit with bell-bottom pants and a dark shirt is standing near the chain-link fence, and a woman, who is less distinct, can be seen behind him.

Because of the man's clothing and hair style, he appears to be from the 1970s, Davis said.

A life-long resident of the Cleveland area, Davis said she has never had any other encounters with ghosts, but believes it could be possible.

"To me, it's not something that's not normal," she said. "People pass away all the time. Until you're the one who passes away, you don't honestly know what happens to you."

While it's possible to alter photos with cellphone apps, such as GhostCam Spirit Photography for Android phones or Ghost Cam for iPhones, Davis said she wouldn't begin to know how to use them.

"I can promise you I did not make that picture up," she said.

Source: The Houston Chronicle