Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Toronto Witness reports Jellyfish UFO with Eyeballs (video)

A Toronto witness reports that he or she saw a UFO on 12 April 2012 according to testimony supplied from UFO Sightings Daily.
UFO Sightings Daily is coordinated by Scott C. Waring, who is a UFO researcher and author. Mr. Waring had been affiliated with the United States Air Force at SAC base (flight line). He currently owns an ESL School in Taiwan.

Mr. Waring notes where “Jellyfish” UFO sightings have been seen the most.
“A very popular UFO shape that has been seen around the world is the Jellyfish UFO, that is relatively prominent in Russia.”

The eyewitness states where he or she saw the entity.

“This thing came down from above the clouds, slowly descending for about a minute before I began filming.”

The witness for a moment thought I might be a plastic bag, but then dismissed that idea upon a closer inspection.

“Some sort of plastic bag… then how can the "eyeballs" and "tentacles" be explained?”

The witness did not know if the entity landed.

“Did it land and hop away… Who knows... quite odd."

Images and a video were included with the UFO Sightings Daily report, which was filed on 15 May 2012. The above quotes were edited for clarity.

The following is the unedited and as yet un-investigated report filed with UFO Sightings Daily. Please keep in mind that many UFO reports can be explained as something natural or terrestrial in origin.

Pause  at 0:52. [YouTube video attached] This thing came down from above the clouds, slowly descending for about a minute before I began filming. Some sort of plastic bag? Then how can the "eyeballs" and "tentacles" be explained? Did it land and hop away? Who knows... quite odd.

In Russia there had been many witnesses to one particular giant version of the jellyfish UFO seen in Toronto. This noticeable mass sighting happened on 20 September 1977. This sighting was documented on UFO Evidence.

An element of this mass sighting resembled the 12 April 2012 jellyfish UFO sighting reported by a Toronto witness.

“Early risers in Petrosavodsk, the capital of the Karelian Autonomous Soviet Republic, saw a bright light suddenly appearing amid the clouds at about 4:05 AM.”

Petrosavodsk had a population of 185,000 inhabitants.

Witnesses reported what they began too see in the sky.

“The star-like light came nearer and descended in a spiral trajectory, and soon looked like a ball of fire.”

Witnesses noted the speed of the apparent UFO.

“It then reduced its speed and finally hovered for about 6 minutes in one spot.”

The size of the UFO could not be missed.

“If anyone had not noticed it before, they noticed it now, for it made a terrible noise like the howling of a siren.”

The witnesses then reported the UFOs further movement.

“The howling stopped and the object started moving silently towards the town.”

The witnesses noticed the colour of the apparent object.

“Soon, it looked like an reddish-orange hemisphere surrounded by a bright zone, in which there were many points of light like stars that twinkled and disappeared.”

The witnesses reported lights emanating from the apparent object.

Russian Jellyfish UFO September 1977
“The light began to pulsate; a beam of light came out like a telescope from the bottom of the object, vertically downwards, followed by a second, less bright beam; and after a time, both the beams disappeared.”

The UFO then morphed.

“During the next few seconds, hundreds of thin rays of light, like thin arrows, were showered upon the earth.”

The witnesses then changed their view of the apparent UFO.

“People who had, until then, watched the spectacle fascinated, now broke into a panic.”

The witnesses elaborated on the panicked scene in the town.

“They ran around the streets, throwing themselves to the ground.. Some workers in the harbour thought that it was an American nuclear attack and shouted ‘This is the end!’”

Hundreds of people were interviewed about the UFO.

Tass correspondent Nikolai Milov, who interviewed hundreds of people soon afterwards, said "People looked as if they had suddenly become sick."

Witnesses further reported how they began to feel.

“They gave the impression of being mentally disturbed.”

People who were sleeping at the time were also interviewed.

“People who had been sleeping said that at this moment they had been suddenly awakened and had had an unpleasant feeling.”

The witnesses elaborated on the negative energy which was also with this mass sighting.
“Some suffered from nightmares and depressions; most of them said that they had felt 'electric currents' inside themselves."

The UFO further morphed to take the shape of a jellyfish.

“The thing now looked like a big jellyfish with golden tentacles, shining in beautiful colours.”
The alien jellyfish-like entity created physical damage in the Russian town.

“Beams of light emanated from the UFO drilled thousands of holes in the asphalt and in window panes.”

The witnesses reported the overall brightness of the alien jellyfish entity, which was reported to be about 300 feet in diameter.

“It was shining so brightly that it hurt the eyes to look at it.”

It was at that time that a smaller object or entity detached itself from the larger entity, and began to fly over roofs and between the houses along the street.

The apparent "bulb"-like object or alien entity which broke-off in Russia appears to be arguably consistent with the description of the jellyfish UFO sighting in Toronto on 12 April 2012.

“Some of the people claimed to have seen this "bulb" [that was reported in Russia] returning to its mother ship and disappearing into it.”

A doctor who witnessed the “bulb” entity reported having problems with his car, and also reported the smell in the air at the time.

“The air was filled with the smell of ozone”

Yuri Gromov, director of the meteorological station of Petrosavodsk indicated the shape and further reported the whereabouts of the entity.

“The body gradually assumed the shape of an elliptical ring. It finally moved towards the bank of clouds above Onezskoe Lake, burned a red hole in the clouds and disappeared into it."

Mr. Gromov noted the duration of the whole incident.

“The whole show had lasted for about 12 minutes.”

One image was included with the UFO Evidence Report. The above quotes were edited for clarity.

The following is the unedited report which elaborated on this Russian incident.
Whatever it was, at least the meteorologist Gromov ruled out the possibility of its being a ball of lightning or an aerial reflection. And at that time there were no aircraft or helicopters in the air space above Petrosavodsk. Gromov said: "In my opinion it was either a UFO, the messenger of a higher intelligence with crew and passengers, or a field of energy that came from a UFO."
During the next couple of weeks, over 1,500 letters were sent to the authorities and to the "Tass" agency, expressing worry and concern: "How safe is it to stay in Petrosavodsk?" or "Is a journey to the Karelian capital dangerous?" or "How high is the radioactivity?" All these letters as well as the eyewitness reports in the archives of "Tass" were confiscated by government officials. All further references to this topic were forbidden, and scientists investigated the case in secret. Vasil Sakharchenko, the publisher of the magazine Technique and Youth, who had good connections with government sources, said, "The Commission of Academy of Sciences has found that the holes in the stones and window-panes give the impression that the glass had been melted—The holes are the size of a coin." The window of a factory in Petrosavodsk, perforated in such a way, were sent to Moscow for analysis. The results of the analysis were given out only towards the end of 1981, by Dr. V. G. Azhazha during a lecture.
 Source: Examiner

No comments: