Friday, March 2, 2012

Tennessee Woman Confronts Alien "Solid Black Mass" Entity

Not  the black mass witnessed
A Tennessee woman now feels threatened in her normally peaceful home environment after reporting an early morning encounter on her deck with a 6-foot-tall "solid, black mass" with a human shape on February 29, 2012, according to testimony from the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) witness reporting database.

The woman had just returned from taking her daughter to her bus stop and was having coffee outside on the deck.

"I was standing at the back of my deck," the witness stated. "The deck is 12-plus feet off the ground at the back of the house. It is a wrap around the house deck, ending on each side at the carport. The time was at 6:40 a.m. EST."

The woman's husband was inside at the time, and she was standing on one end of her deck.

"When I turned my head to look, this human-shaped solid black, very dark black, being was standing on the other side of my deck. It was turned towards the field, leaning on the railings, and seemed to be looking into the field. I was speechless, but not scared."

The "being" turned to look at the woman.


"When it turned its head to look at me, it began slowly moving backwards. The legs moved as if it were walking backwards, yet it was floating very slowly. Cat-like movements, like when a cat is stalking its prey?"

The "being" then disappeared behind the side of the house.

"Then it peeked half its body back around and stared at me for a moment. When it left this time, also slow, it dragged its hand across the wood. The black hand is the last I saw of the being."

The woman then ran to the other end of the deck and looked for it.

"While it was first moving backward I got a very calm warming feeling. Then I felt guilty because I had interrupted this beings peaceful morning? I never felt in harms way until it came back and peeked at me. Nothing was said, but I got the feeling that it relayed the message, 'I'm not going to hurt you today, but I could if I wanted to.'"

The woman says she is now terrified to be outside alone after dark.

"Mornings on the deck are not happening. I keep every light on all the time. This being was so dark black that there was a huge contrast between it and the morning light on the deck. There were no facial features at all. It was not another human standing there. I saw another being."

The witness wants to defend herself for a future encounter, but says she is at a loss as to how to do that.

Source: Agora Cosmopolitan

1 comment:

The poster said...

Hey edwin is caden and i got chills just reading this