Monday, March 19, 2018

Man films ghost disappearing into a wall (video)

Eerie footage has emerged showing a ghostly figure of a woman wearing what looks like a dress and heels before she disappears through a wall.

A personal trainer has captured spine-tingling footage of what he believes to be the ghost of Admiral Nelson’s wife aboard the HMS Victory.

Tony Ferguson captured the spine-tingling footage of what he believes to be the ghost of Admiral Nelson’s wife aboard the HMS Victory.

The 33-year-old was enjoying a day out last week exploring the vessel, which was Lord Nelson’s flagship in the Battle of Trafalgar, when he started to feel like someone – or something – was following him.

“I arrived at the HMS Victory first thing in the morning and I knew I had the whole upper chamber to myself but I kept feeling like someone was following me,” he said.

“I got out my camera and as I panned around the camera picked up this woman in a dress.”


Tony, who has a passion for paranormal investigation, didn’t see anything with his naked eye, but when he watched the footage back he had clearly captured a womanly figure.

“She walked straight across the chamber and then disappeared through a solid wall so she must have gone through it,” he said.



Read Full Story: Yahoo! 7

No comments: