Thursday, March 7, 2013

"Genuine" Oregon Bigfoot hair being auctioned on Ebay

If anyone is interested a seller on Ebay, from Rhododendron, Oregon by the name Bigfootseeker, is auctioning genuine "Bigfoot" hair. The story below is from the actual listing. So if you want to be part of history feel free to humor this gentleman and buy it today.

From Listing:


In august of 2012, my mother in law told me that she had seen a 'bigfoot creature' on her property and she needed help getting it to leave. I thought for sure she had been mistaken, so i went there to check out the situation. 

She said that she heard screams coming from the woods after dark, and that some of the rabbits she kept in pens had gone missing. I told her that i would stay and keep watch for her, but i really didn't expect anything. I would go there around sunset & stay til between 11pm and 12am. I saw and heard nothing. This went on for a few nights until i told her that i thought she had nothing to worry about. The morning after the first night that i didn't stay i got a call at work.

My mother in law frantically told me that she had gone out to the rabbit pen around dawn and spotted 'one of those bigfoots' taking her last two rabbits. When she angrily yelled at it, she said it looked shocked to see her & in two steps was out of the yard, clearing an old barbed wire fence 'as if it wasn't there'. I went out to her property that afternoon and looked around. 

There were no clear footprints, but you could see where something heavy had trampled the grass through part of her yard, over the fence & to the tree line. I found a tuft of jet black hair stuck to the fence and took it. I was not really interested in bigfoot up to that point, but seeing the evidence & hearing the story first hand made me a believer. 

I now spend as much time as i can searching the woods around her property. I have heard the screams and wood knockings, but i have yet to see one. My mother in law describes the one she saw as 'more than seven feet tall' and looked like 'a really ugly person, kind of like a caveman covered in black fur'. Since i can only go by her story, i can only offer this hair as coming from a bigfoot b/c she told me thats what is. I hope you enjoy your sample, she has since installed security lights. This is for #2 of 100.

Source: Ebay 

No comments: