Monday, May 7, 2012

Pyramid-like object reported over Cambridge, Ontario

UFOs are "Unidentified Flying Objects". What was photographed by a southern Ontario couple recently? What do you think?

A Cambridge, Ontario couple reports photographing an apparent Pyramid-like UFO moving rapidly over the city around a cloud cover on 3 May 2012 according to testimony from the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) witness reporting database. Cambridge is a Canadian city that is west of Toronto.

The witness reports being called by her husband to look at apparent storm clouds.

“My husband called me outside to look at the pending storm clouds coming in. (I'm a weather enthusiast--I love storms) I decided to shoot some photos with an Olympus C-60.”


The witness only noticed the apparent Pyramid UFO after looking at their photos.

We didn't see or hear anything strange until I uploaded the photos to my PC. Neither my husband nor I saw or heard anything unusual at the time of the photo.”

The witness also reports taking over 5,000, and never seeing such a UFO.

“I have probably taken 5-10,000 photos with this camera and have never seen anything like this. I can identify camera malfunctions/glitches that would cause anomalies.”

The witness speculates that the UFO might have been flying too fast to be noticed by other Canadian witnesses in Cambridge.

“The trail behind the object would indicate that there was motion and I believe the object may have been flying too fast to see with the naked eye.”

The witness sent photos wither her report to MUFON [includes attached photos].

Original Photo
Pyramid UFO have been photographed and have been shown by camera operators on video all over the world. Britain’s Telegraph reported on 18 December 2009 that “a giant pyramid which appears to be a UFO hovering over the Kremlin has caused frenzied speculation in Russia that it is an alien spacecraft. Pyramid UFOs have also been linked to alien interests associated with the Great Pyramids on Earth.

Photos were included with the MUFON report, which was reported to have taken place on 3 May 2012. The above quotes were edited for clarity.

The following is the unedited and as yet un-investigated report filed with MUFON. Please keep in mind that many UFO reports can be explained as something natural or terrestrial in origin.

My husband called me outside to look at the pending storm clouds coming in. (I'm a weather enthusiast--I love storms) I decided to shoot some pics with an Olympus C-60 (just a pointnshoot, nothing fancy).

We didn't see or hear anything strange until I uploaded the photos to my PC. Neither my husband nor I saw or heard anything unusual at the time of the photo. One image had the above capture. I inverted the photos in photoshop CS5 and enlarged the area in question.

I have probably taken 5-10,000 photos with this camera and have never seen anything like this. I can identify camera malfunctions/glitches that would cause anomalies. The trail behind the object would indicate that there was motion and I believe the object may have been flying too fast to see with the naked eye.

This was captured in Cambridge, ON Canada, May 3, 2012 at approximately 8pm


No comments: