Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Haunted Painting being Auctioned Online , No bids yet,...DUH

Today on the internet I came across this Haunted painting for sale on the English auction site EBID. So I thought I would share it withh all you wonderful people out there

Below is the description of the painting by the seller and a link to the site.

I received this as a present from a friend who knows I like sinister and bizarre art.  It is a canvas print and I have had nothing but bad luck since i received it.  Not only that but no matter how I hang it, it refuses to stay up and keeps falling down.  

The last straw for me was when the room it was in caught fire.  I also find the painting itself makes me feel nauseas and light headed.  Not only that but the painting itself is very strange in that it uses a square format which is quite rare in my experience and the subject which seems to be a building of some kind is obscured.  

Why paint a building and obscure it?  Also in low light I can see grotesque faces within the painting. I'm quite a skeptical person and understand that this does not necessarily mean the painting is haunted but I would really like to get rid of it now.  I understand that some people who know about these sorts of things collect them.  

Be warned DO NOT BUY if you are easily scared or suggestible.

See Link Here: UK Ebid

No comments: